Fulfill your dreams in the
NATIONALLY ESTABLISHED. INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED.
Law Firm Offering Immigration Services for 25 Years.
We know immigration matters. We are committed to helping our clients succeed.
EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
USCIS administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence) if they Make the necessary (…)
E-2 Treaty Investors
The E-2 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business (…)
O-1 Visa: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement
The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and (…)
First Preference EB-1
You may be eligible for an employment-based, first-preference visa if you have an extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a multinational executive or manager. Each occupational category has certain requirements that (…)
David J. Hart, P.A.
Where U.S. Immigration Law and International Business Strategy Meet
Focused Client Satisfaction
- We offer a unique business approach to all legal immigration services.
- Solutions are developed with your personal and business needs at the forefront.
- Your future is our business. Results count.
- Uncommon wisdom. Trusted advice.
Values and Competencies
- Tradition of Excellence.
- Local Expertise. International Depth.
- Client Focused. Results Driven.
- Deeper Understanding. Better Solutions.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.